This article includes a simple step-by-step tutorial for erasing data from an external hard disk. If you’re seeking for something similar, you should start reading this post.
Hello, I’m thinking of selling an extra hard drive. Because this hard disk includes a large portion of my data, I am hesitant to sell it. My problem is that I’m having trouble removing all of its info at once, and I believe I’ll need software to do it. Could you please recommend me a suitable software for removing data from an external hard drive? Thank You
A Professional Way to Erase Data from External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Software is one of the best and most dependable applications for erasing external hard drive data. It’s a feature rich application that enables you to erase data quickly and in few simple steps. Software is entirely standalone and works with Windows devices.
Data erasure software is all-in-one and may be used to erase data from a pen drive, memory card, logical drive, USB flash drive, and other storage devices. The software has a demo version that you can use for free.
With the free version you may delete only part of the data. Once you are satisfies, you may buy its license key to unlock all of its capabilities. We recommend that you go through all of the steps below to figure out how the tool works.
Step-by-Step Guide to Remove All Data from External Hard Drive
- First and foremost, you must obtain the hard disk data removal tool. You must install it after the download is complete. Then execute it to delete the external hard drive’s data.
- After launching the tool, you will be presented with a plethora of alternatives to pick from. Wipe files or folders, Wipe partition, or Wipe drive are the options.
- After selecting any prior option, you must select one of the additional possibilities. There are options such as cleaning up free space or cleaning up the entire area.
- Following that, you should select a clean-up approach based on the relevance of your data. There are basic and advanced erasing methods accessible.
- When you’re finished, click the Clean option to remove the data on the hard disk.
- Finally, you will be warned. Following that, you must select agree to wipe data from the hard disk.
So that’s how you remove data from a hard drive permanently with the help of the tool. If you want to understand more about the tool, take a look below, We have discussed some of its features that you must review right now.
Find Some Traits of the Hard Drive Data Erasure Tool
- Easy User Interface: The software is easy to use due to its simplest graphical user interface. You won’t find it difficult to use even for the first time.
- Batch Remover: In a single cycle, you can remove data from an unlimited number of external hard disks. The tool doesn’t possess any limitation of the data that you may remove at once.
- Device Suitability: It is compatible with all the devices powered by Windows operating system. You may erase data from external hard drive on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and below.
- Standalone: The application is totally self-contained and does not require you to download additional settings in between tasks.
- Wiping Method: It provides you with several methods for erasing external hard disk data, including easy, complex, and very complex. You may choose any of the method based on the criticality of your data.
- Multiple Options: It has the ability to erase both total and underutilized hard drive space. With the help of the software you may also remove unused space on a hard drive.
- Permanent Erasure: The software can delete data permanently. The data deleted from the hard drive using the tool cannot be restored. Hence you can be feel safe that no one will be able to recover your data again to invade your privacy.
We have provided you with an excellent method to erase data from external hard drive. The suggested hard disk data erasure tool is the best and has many useful functions. It also allows you to delete SSD drive metadata and do other things. You can use the tool for free right now by downloading it.