Are you attempting to wipe metadata from Excel files but failing each time? If so, we assume you’ll need a professional tool. We’ve discussed a solid technique for removing all metadata from Excel files here. As a result, you must begin reviewing the article.
To manually delete metadata from Excel files, follow the procedures below.
- To begin, go to the “File” menu, pick “Info,” and then click the “Check for Problems” icon.
- Choose “Inspect Document” from the additional list.
- Then, check the boxes next to each sort of metadata you want to investigate, and then click “Inspect.”
- Then, close the Document Inspector modal dialog to see the inspection results.
- Finally, next to a certain metadata category, click the “Remove All” option to erase it from the document.
The given procedure is difficult and may require a high level of technical knowledge from the users. As a result, we created a simple application to allow users to easily erase metadata from Excel files.
An Automated Way to Wipe Metadata from Excel Files
To make removing metadata from Excel files easier, use the Metadata Erasure Tool. It is a simple utility for removing metadata from Excel files such as XLS, XLSX, XLT, XLTX, and others. To use this tool for free, follow the URL provided.
It is an all-in-one utility for removing metadata from a wide range of files. The software can be used to delete metadata from document files such as DOC, DOCX, RTF, and others. Video and audio file metadata can also be removed. You can also delete metadata from PDF, PowerPoint, and other formats.
This is a time-saving application that allows you to wipe metadata from Excel files in a few simple steps. Follow the instructions below to see how the tool works.
Working Steps of the Excel File’s Metadata Erasure Software
- Download, install, and execute the application to remove metadata from Excel files.
- After launching the application, select the Excel files from which you would like to remove the metadata.
- Look for and upload all Excel documents into the application.
- When each file has been imported into the tool, give it a preview.
- Then, select the option to clear metadata by clicking the Action button.
- Choose a location for the resultant files and then click the Save button.
As a result, you may delete metadata from Excel files with this level of ease, which appears to be significantly easier than the manual way.
Find Some Traits of the Software
- The graphical user interface for the software to Wipe metadata from Excel files is the most basic.
- The software can delete metadata from an unlimited amount of Excel files in a single cycle.
- This Excel metadata erasure tool works on any gadget powered by Windows operating system.
- It is completely self-contained and doesn’t require you to download additional settings to delete metadata from Excel files.
- Metadata removed from a Excel files using the software cannot be restored again.
- It accepts Excel files such as XLS, XLT, XLSM, and others. As a result, regardless of which version of Excel files you have, the tool may erase metadata from all of them at once.
- It is a completely self-contained tool that does not require you to download extra settings in order to complete the metadata erasure procedure.
- An all-purpose Tool: It is an all-in-one program that handles a variety of file formats. Its application, in addition to Excel files, can remove metadata from multimedia files such as audio and video. It may also delete metadata from OTT files, ODT files, RTF files, DOCX files, Word documents, and many more types of files.
- Free to Use: Initially, the tool is also free to use. After you download the tool, you will be given a demo version. You can use the trial edition to delete metadata from a limited number of Excel files. You can purchase the license key after you’re pleased.
- Every Time Support: Our support team is available at all times. If you have any problems when using the tool, please contact our support team.
To wipe metadata from Excel files, we supplied both a manual and an automatic technique. The manual method requires technical expertise, whereas the automated method is also perfect for non-technical users. You can find stages for both methods and choose the one that best suits you.